


Well, it's official. I've started my first blog! I love reading all of my friend's blogs and keeping up with new pictures of their families and I kept thinking I didn't really need to start one until we have a family and as many of you know that hasn't happened for us quite as quickly as we'd hoped so I'm beginning my blog now anyway with the many pictures that I do take and when we do have a baby, you'll get lots of those pictures too!
I'm just getting the hang of things, unlik some of you pros, Jeanelle! So I'm going to try to post a couple of my favorite pictures to start with. Grace in a basket, which is her favorite thing to do. She put herself there and sat in that pose for about 30 minutes on her own, so I had to take a picture. Bobby and I at Brown County State Park in October and both of my kids Kira and Grace, Kira is really a boy so I know his name is silly. He was a tiny kitten when we got him and thought it was a girl, by the time we found out otherwise the name had stuck but we often call him mow-mow, buddy or Bobby has started to call him "puppy" since he doesn't really like cats and wants a dog. They've become pretty good buddies for him not liking cats.
1 comment:
Yeah, blogs rule!! Keep posting and I'll put you on the lap!!
Post a Comment