


I celebrated my 33rd birthday this week and as much as creeping further in to my 30's usually freaks me out, I've always loved the number 33 and it feels like a good place to be right now. I'm with a wonderful man I love, expecting our first baby, doing work I love almost all the time and working on getting out of debt! I don't know what 34 or 35 will bring so for now I am just planning to enjoy every day of year 33. My mom and my sister were with me most of the week and got me Pottery Barn dishes for my Birthday, then on the actual day everyone had gone home and Bobby and I enjoyed a quiet dinner together at Olive Garden (my choice). Jenny also made me a very pretty cake with yummy homemade icing!
2 comments:
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great weekend!
Post a Comment