Sunday during our regular church service Colton had his dedication ceremony. Some good friends of ours Tracy and Tara gave us the cutest little suit and Bobby's mom helped with some minor alterations. A big thank you to all of you. Colton was so cute in his suit and slept through almost the entire ceremony. He gave pastor Phil a couple of squeaks at the end but overall did very well. Bobby grew up in this church and I have been attending with him for quite a while now so it was nice to share this with Colton and have the congregation support us and Colton in our spiritual journey.
This blog is going to be about the many "Gifts" I have in my life and the story of the Gift family, especially the newest Gift, our baby Colton. I love to take pictures and share stories with friends, so what better place to do that! I am a therapist and Bobby works in sales and are enjoying our new job as parents!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Colton's Dedication
Sunday during our regular church service Colton had his dedication ceremony. Some good friends of ours Tracy and Tara gave us the cutest little suit and Bobby's mom helped with some minor alterations. A big thank you to all of you. Colton was so cute in his suit and slept through almost the entire ceremony. He gave pastor Phil a couple of squeaks at the end but overall did very well. Bobby grew up in this church and I have been attending with him for quite a while now so it was nice to share this with Colton and have the congregation support us and Colton in our spiritual journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment