
Colton is 4months old now, it seems like we've always known him and yet like it was just a few weeks ago he was born and now he's 4 months old! It definitely feels so much faster since I've been back at work, I feel like I miss so much with him but I am happy with his daycare and he usually spends atleast a couple of days a week with Bobby's mom. I found out today he started rolling over at daycare a few days ago and I still haven't seen him do it yet! I live for our evenings and weekends and sometimes look forward to him waking up in the middle of the night so I can see him, as crazy as that is! He's generally sleeping through the night, sometimes waking up once to eat. He weighs 12 pounds 3 oz and is on the "petite" side as our pediatrician says. He's getting longer but not much chubbier. The pediatrician said to go ahead and start rice cereal now, Colton is not too sure about it and makes funny faces. He is very easy going and full of smiles and laughs. He still LOVES his baby einstein activity mat with the star that lights up and plays music. We have one at our house that we send to day care too and one at Grammy's house because he loves it so much. He starts smiling at the light up star as soon as he sees it. Thanks to Laurie and Sarah for getting us that gift and Angela and her family for loaning us their's for a while:)
In other news Kira, the cat, is doing well and I'm enjoying every day we have with him. Bobby and Colton and I have been attending a church here in town Bobby grew up attending and have really enjoyed this together, we attended a class together last weekend and plan to become official members at a ceremony next week.
In other news Kira, the cat, is doing well and I'm enjoying every day we have with him. Bobby and Colton and I have been attending a church here in town Bobby grew up attending and have really enjoyed this together, we attended a class together last weekend and plan to become official members at a ceremony next week.
1 comment:
oh my goodness, Terri! He is SOOOO cute!!!!
OK seriously. I am going to call you:)
Post a Comment