Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Kelly tagged me to share 7 random things about myself. I only know 1 other person with a blog than whose been tagged by Kelly, so apparantly I need to make some more friends:) Here goes:

1. I played violin for 7 years and played in the school orchestra.

2. I've spent a lot of time commuting in my life. When my parents divorced I was a sophomore in highschool and moved 45 minutes away from my highschool. I commuted for 2 1/2 years. Then in college I commuted from Muncie to Anderson for my practicum. In grad school from Anderson to Indy and then my first year at work from Anderson. Now for the last almost 2 years I'm back to commuting atleast an hour each way from Middletown to Indy. Thank goodness for cell phones, we didn't have them back in high school!

3. I had really long hair through high school and college. I was going to attach a picture but can't find it.

4. I played T-ball in Kindergarten, that was the last of my sports career.

5. I met Bobby and my best friend Jama working at a group home for disabled kids in Middletown 14 years ago. We had lots of crazy times cleaning up poo and working with kids having major meltdowns, one of them gave me a black eye with a broom handle once. Overall it was a great job though, I met two of my favorite people!

6. I used to perform every year with a theatre/singing troop at the Jay County Fairgrounds on the 4th of July before fireworks. I have video of me singing the Star Spangled Banner in my poodle skirt(it was a 50's theme that year).

7. My mom's parents lived in Wahsington DC and I went and spent several weeks with them when I was 12 seeing all the sites. It was a great time and I miss them. All of my grandparents have passed away now. 3 years ago I went with my friend Amy Butcher-Shannon who's parents live a few miles from my grandparents old house and found the house, from memory when I was 12, I can't believe we found it. I don't know who lives there now but I took a picture of it for my scrapbook, of course!

Ok, I'm tagging Heather.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing along ;) Wow, you've driven a lot in your life!