This blog is going to be about the many "Gifts" I have in my life and the story of the Gift family, especially the newest Gift, our baby Colton. I love to take pictures and share stories with friends, so what better place to do that! I am a therapist and Bobby works in sales and are enjoying our new job as parents!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Spring break
I'm enjoying sitting on my couch with my cat in my pj's and its 10:30am on a Wednesday morning! Our school is on spring break this week but I worked Monday and Tuesday but I am now off the rest of the week, yay! My big plans include cleaning and organizing, time with friends and some "baby dancing" as it's called in the trying to conceive world:) We're hoping this is our month. If we get pregnant my due date would be Christmas which is Bobby's birthday, crazy! We'll take our little blessing whenever it wants to arrive though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So that's what the kids are calling it these days?! :-)
Spring break is the best, well, besides Summer break and Christmas break...pretty much all the times that you don't have to work are the best!
Have a great spring break ;)
Post a Comment