We had an ultrasound this week to do measurements they weren't able to get at the last ultrasound and got a good profile shot of our little guy. This is the first time I've been able to see sort of what he looks like. The others he was always facing the picture and looked more like a skeleton. Not that it was in question after the first ultrasound or the amnio results but he hadn't gien us a good definitive picture of his boy parts, but this time he was not shy so we got good visual confirmation! I'm starting to feel movement, which is exciting and enjoying that the nasuea has gone away most days. I'm 21 weeks today and it's starting to be a realization that we have a lot to do to get ready for this little one in 4 short months!
This blog is going to be about the many "Gifts" I have in my life and the story of the Gift family, especially the newest Gift, our baby Colton. I love to take pictures and share stories with friends, so what better place to do that! I am a therapist and Bobby works in sales and are enjoying our new job as parents!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Our Boy
We had an ultrasound this week to do measurements they weren't able to get at the last ultrasound and got a good profile shot of our little guy. This is the first time I've been able to see sort of what he looks like. The others he was always facing the picture and looked more like a skeleton. Not that it was in question after the first ultrasound or the amnio results but he hadn't gien us a good definitive picture of his boy parts, but this time he was not shy so we got good visual confirmation! I'm starting to feel movement, which is exciting and enjoying that the nasuea has gone away most days. I'm 21 weeks today and it's starting to be a realization that we have a lot to do to get ready for this little one in 4 short months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment