I haven't done so well at keeping up lately. I read everyone else's blogs but feel like I can't keep up with my life. I don't know how you mom's do pregnancy with a toddler! It's all I can do to make it through work, cook, grocery shop, do laundry and sleep and I didn't get enought of that this week. Tandy made me laugh at not having a DVR but I sympothize, ours broke a couple weeks ago and so we lost all of what we'd taped. They said they were sending us a new one and then a week later when I called they didn't have any record of me calling before, great! They did finally send us a new one and we got it hooked up last night, just in time for new shows, I'm very excited!
I'm feeling the strong desire to get my house cleaned, organized and ready for baby but not the energy to do it and I suddenly have no fun lower back and hip pain which really doesn't encourage all the stuff I need to do around here!
Today I got my hair cut and had lunch with my dad and now I think I'm ready for a nap, maybe then I'll get some stuff done around the house:)
No comments:
Post a Comment