

Well we finally did it! Bobby proposed two weeks ago and we got married on Friday! It was a very simple ceremony but very nice, we had two of our friends and my sister come with us and we'll plan a bigger ceremony/reception next year for all of our friends and family to come celebrate with us. In some ways it seems strange to change my name, I've had it a really long time but I'm so excited to have his name and the same name as Colton.
I'm 35 weeks today so we only have two weeks until we're full term! Amazing! I feel like we still have lots to do to be ready but I'm not sure everything can ever be completely done. My poor kitty had to have surger this week but is finally home and recovering. He has to wear one of those plastic cones on his head and has a respiratory infection also so he sounds and looks pathetic but I think he's glad to be home. I'm relieved to have him home and hope his recovery continues to go smoothly.
3 comments:
Yay!!
Congratulations, Mrs. Gift. I'll probably still mess up the last name sometimes.
Was it Kira-mow that had surgery? I hope he's doing well.
Take care!
Heather
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment