Monday, August 17, 2009

New Adventures!





Colton's 7th month was full of many milestones and now that we've begun the 8th month he's not slowing down!  He is crawling full speed ahead, pulling up on things to stand, easily going from sitting to crawling and back again, there is no where he can't go!   He also now has 4 teeth, which he's been an incredibly good sport about getting.  He chatters all the time and loves to chase the cats although they are now a little freaked out and run and hide.  He loves to play with daddy and make growling noises at each other but is definitely going through a mommy stage. He doesn't want me to put him down most of the time and reaches for me as soon as I come in the room, which makes me feel good that he wants me but is a little hard on daddy:(  He still loves to go to daycare and Grammy's house and enjoys playing and exploring there. It's all going much too quickly! I love every new staged but am sad that the last one is over each time. Some may say I'm spoiling him but I love our Saturday afternoon naps with him snuggled on my shoulder, we won't be able to do it forever. He is just so much fun and I'm loving everyday with him. 

No comments: