Wow, this first year is flying by! I am enjoying Colton so much but don't want it to go so fast. He is a busy little guy. He is crawling everywhere, standing up on anything he can get his hands on. He babbles all kinds of sounds including mama and dada, sometimes I think he knows what they mean and sometimes they are just random. He has 6 teeth and is enjoying trying new foods and feeding them to himself like bananas and pears, cheerios and he loves Gerber crunchies (they're like baby cheetos). He gets all excited when he sees the can and starts shaking his arms. He's finally getting some more hair:) We go Monday for his 9 month Dr. visit and shots, so I don't know how much he weighs. He's getting bigger but still a little peanut. He wears 9 month onsies and pj's because his body is long but 3-6 month pants fit perfectly because he has short legs and is pretty skinny. He does an awesome job of playing by himself, he'll just explore all the toys in his toy box and anything else I haven't put away. It's amazing to me how he figures things out. He has a school bus that he LOVES to push all over the house. How did he know how to do that? He's so curious and smart, it's fun to watch! He does not like to have his nose wiped or face washed but still loves baths. I'm so looking forward to fall, which I always do but sharing it with Colton, going to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard and looking at the trees, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and his 1st Birthday as hard is that is to believe!
No comments:
Post a Comment